QUICK MILITARY INSPIRED DRESS DIY

9:00 pm


Happy sunday darlings! Long time no DIY ey?
Sorry about that, I haven't been letting my creative juices flow. But I come bearing a quick and easy DIY to help spruce up your LBD for a fresh start on Monday.

You know, a lot of our anger and devastation that the weekend is over often causes us to dress tacky, dull on Mondays. All that's about to change. There two things you gon' learn by the time you reach the end of this post 1: I've helped you pick a Monday outfit 2: I'll show you how to spice up your Monday outfit!

Now to the main event.

Duration: 5minutes max

You'll need;


I'm sure you've figured out all that's to be done by now.

Simply mark where you'd put the buttons on the LBD in a progression, with chalk/pencil. This is for accuracy.

Next loop the thread with the needle through a button hook and stitch on your marking.

Repeat process till you're satisfied with the amount of buttons you have,

You can try out different patterns. Horizontal, vertical, or a parallel line. Go crazy!






Easy and definitely a head turner.

Will you try this DIY? And when you do kindly tag me (@lagoscitychic) I'll love to see how you slay!!!!

Have a wonderful week ahead. xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice job! I like what you did with that dress.The gold buttons really gave the dress a chic look.
    www.comfycozyup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh whaoo... simple and chic. will definately give it a try.
    www.larateshola.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lara! Can't wait to see how you rock it!

      Delete

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard