ALL YOUR SUMMER OUTFIT GOALS IN DODOS' AUGUST LOOKBOOK

8:13 pm


From the moment I saw the pictures from this lookbook I was pretty excited. I was starting to feel I was the only one who couldn't get enough of the off the shoulder trend. But alas stunning make up artiste cum fashion and beauty blogger Dodos Uvieghara of www.iamdodos.com has debuted her August 2016 lookbook featuring not one but four fabulous ways to rock the off shoulder trend.
And trust me I love them all!. Of Course the outfits are from Nigerian brands including Wani Fuga, Ayaba and Jumia.

Look 1
She's wearing crop top & skirt from Sedagasa
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Pigalles.


Look 2
Stripped Off Shoulder Dress: Grey Velvet
Sunglasses: Dapmod
Shoes: Forever 21
Purse: Lekki Art & Craft Market


Look 3
Off Shoulder Blouse & Shorts: Wanni Fuga
Shoes: www.jumia.com
Sunglasses: Dapmod

Look 4
Off Shoulder Ankara Dress: Style by Ayaba
Sunglasses: Dapmod
Necklace: Zara
Wrist Watch: Marc Jacobs



Watch the adorable video from her youtube below. 


You can share your thoughts via the comment section below or on my instagram @lagoscitychic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard