LAGOS CITY CHIC x BELLE KAY WOMAN

7:32 pm




Hey good looking!

It's been a hot minute yeah? Well, I'm slowly but steadily finding ways to keep my blog alive while juggling a pretty demanding job! (Wish me luck?)

Related: Read my Abuja Style Guide on www.bellanaijastyle.com

How has everyone been?

Me? I recently took a trip to Abuja, to visit family and basically run away from Lagos traffic - but while I was there I really wanted to create content for Lagos City Chic and so I reached out to ready-to-wear designer Belle Kay Woman! I had been coveting her pretty dresses and sets.

What I love most about her pieces is the versatility and unique designing. Who didn't catch the wave of the deconstructed shirt? Or fall in love with kimono sets? The designer nailed these trends with her own spin to it; adding volume, length and even extra belts.

Keep scrolling to see how I styled them and see shopping links below.





Earrings: Shop RBJ
Pants: Asos
Sandals: Romwe




Shoes: Aldo

Connect with Belle Kay Woman on Instagram: @bellekaywoman

I love you for reading this. Please let me know your thoughts on these looks in the comment section below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard