FLASHBACK FRIDAY: THAT TIME AGATHA ASHI AND DODOS UVIEGHARA JOINED FORCES TO BREAK THE INTERNET

9:36 pm


Once upon a time, two of my favourite bloggers collaborated and brought hot spice to my instagram timeline.
I remember gushing over these photos for weeks and even using one of it as my BBM display picture. I loved and still love this fashion edit; the outfits, photography and location all blended oh so perfectly!
Had to throw it back to this collaboration.Too fabulous!

Dodo's Outfit Details

Top: Zara 
Skirt: Maju
 Shoes: Christian Louboutin 
HandBag: Fendi 
Sunglasses: Dapmod
Wristwatch: Marc Jacobs 

Agatha’s Outift Details

Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Christian Louboutin 
Purse: Marciano

Photography by Tunde K. Mason

View more photos below. 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard