EARNED MY STRIPES

1:13 pm

Good afternoon from Lagos! How's your tuesday going?
 I've been looking forward to styling a casual look since I can remember. But each time I put an outfit together , I tell myself it looks too casual! I usually run away from dressing up without heels, but I decided to try something different, because life is about balance yeah? And by balance I actually mean these Faaji Akobi sandals that are so comfortable and chic to wear! Remember when I attended the Faaji footwear launch
I did enjoy playing around this yellow benz we found while looking for a perfect spot, best part is the benz matched my purse haha. This is exactly the type of casual look I love. I played down the stripes on the skirt with black elements including the hat which is becoming one of my favourite accessories. As usual it was fun all the way shooting with @thephotosagieeffects!
Outfit details
Top - Jumia
Skirt - Primark
Sandals- Faaji footwear











Thanks for stopping by! 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard