COOL OR DROOL: PAPA OMISORE IS MAKING A CASE FOR WIDE LEG PANTS FOR MEN.

8:18 pm

For Orange culture Spring Summer 2015 collection "Pieces of her" Creative Director Adebayo Okelawal played with loose slouchy cuts, alongside other Western designers including Saint Lauren. The first time I saw the collection I disliked it didn't know what to think.



At the time I found the idea of men wearing boot cuts in 2015 ridiculous! However I found the style intriguing and as  the trend started becoming mainstream, I think it grew on me, partially. 
 The trend is a little restrictive and I dare say unsexy. I don't think that if a good looking man walked up to me in a pair of leg-flooding pants he'd look even the least bit appealing. Skinny jeans rule supreme for me; for all intents and purposes. 

Although some fashion boys have been able to pull off  the look. Like Bayo (He always slays)

Papa Omisore for Papa Omisore clothing features a lot of flared pants for his latest collection "ESSENTIALS"
View more pictures from the collection below. 
And let me know what you think. Will you rock these? Or will you buy these for your spouse or brother ?










You Might Also Like

0 comments

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard