ZAZAII JULY 2016 #INFLUENCERSERIES FEATURING LALA AKINDOJU AND MAWULI GAVOR

9:15 am


Hot! Hot! Hot! Leading fashion retail store Zazaii for its influencer series has released these fabulous photos featuring Nigerian actor Lala Akindoju and Ghanaian actor and TV personality Mawuli Gavor. The two are a smoking hot combination flaunting their ebony skins while being photographed by Adebayo Jolaoso, assisted by Emmanuel,styled by The Advisory at Zazaii.

Lala described her style as comfortable and chic.



 While Mawuli said his style is understated but well groomed.


They both had a quick interview about their career and their style. Read the questions and answers below.


Role models
Lala: All my mentors are my role models plus my mum. – Joke Silva, Jumoke Adenowo, Osayi Alile, Biola Alabi, Bolanle Austen-Peters and Funke Bucknor-Obruthe.

Mawuli: My dad and brother.

Best career advice you’ve ever gotten?
Mawuli: Let your work speak for itself.

Lala: The person you marry is the best career choice you can make

What makes you feel glamorous? (Yes you too Mawuli)
Mawuli: A perfectly fitted suit.

Lala: Make-up, like a full face beat! Especially lashes.




Share an anecdote about working in the arts/entertainment in Nigeria
Mawuli: I once had an older gentleman pull me aside after bumping into me at the mall, to give me a ten-minute heated talk about why he felt I should be with one of the female characters on my show.

Lala: Still thinking about one.

Why should we, the audience care about you as an actor?
Lala: I am an actor who is not just committed to every role I play but I am passionate about telling our stories on different platforms around the world.

Mawuli: I only care about bringing positivity to those around me. Also I always welcome anyone open to being a part of my journey. But we can’t all like each other so that’s okay. We can’t always like or care about each other and that’s something we all need to accept and be okay with.




For more info, contact ZAZAII at 36 Balarabe Musa, Off Samuel Manuwa, Victoria Island, Lagos | call 09035925562, 07063719819 | e-mail cs@zazaii.com




You Might Also Like

0 comments

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard