VALENTINE'S DAY OUTFIT IDEAS

10:22 am


Hey guys! So good to see to again! 

It's the season of love, and while I've been trying so hard not to catch this love bug going around,

 It got me!.


 I decided to quickly put all this energy into making lovey dovey posts (jk)

I think the general idea of Valentine's day is to share love, and it doesn't matter with whom.

 So I thought it'd be a good idea to put together how you can style some cute dresses I found on Inighi.

Inighi is a great brand I discovered last year. They have fabulous pieces that are really affordable. 

That's why I was stoked when they reached out to me.
(I'm still very hush hush about it because I want to make an almost perfect post).

Whatever you're doing on Tuesday and at whatever time I have 3 looks, you'll look fabulous in!

Brunch/Lunch Date: 
Denim Jacket| Inighi inverted spaghetti dress| Gbemisoke red mulesGladiator sandalsBeyonce Heat perfume|





Dinner date:
 | Inighi off shoulder halter neck dress | Inighi off the shoulder bell sleeve dress | Black and red box clutch Ariaba beaded necklace Just fab red pumps




Night out:
Ariaba earrings | Black Eduwen Cross Over Heels Inighi Choker Neck Bandeau Dress | Black lace bra set |

ANDDDD Here's the best part! You can buy any of these dresses and get 5% off !! Just use my discount code InighiLagoscitychic!!

 


Happy shopping!! 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard