LIFE UPDATE: GETTING A LITTLE PERSONAL.

4:58 pm

Mary Onomen Edoro


Hey! It's my first life update.


Truth be told, when I started Lagos City chic I had no idea what kind of fashion blog I wanted. I spent over four months contemplating if it should be a fashionbombdaily esque blog or just a personal lifestyle blog. Finally one day, I came out of my reverie and said "wait, why not just do both?". I realized that a blog is a creative platform for anything and everything, and so in whatever way I feel to express my passion for fashion, I should go on ahead and do just that.
And ever since I started blogging my mood and energy levels have been through. the roof.


In the space of three months, unfortunately I have lost two friends (Rest in peace Teni and Uzi) and I'll be sugarcoating my words if I say I took the news at the different times horribly, I'm still in denial.  It all started to feel very real last week and my zeal for most of my daily activities dropped. So I decided to step back for a few days to truly reflect and refuel myself.
For that, I apologize for the one week hiatus we took on Lagos City chic. Now that I'm back stronger and better, I assure you exciting content is coming your way!
Every last week of the month, I shall put up a life update and this is the first of many to come. It'll contain all the crazy details of my really boring life lol. So I urge you to anticipate.
Right now I'm getting geared up for my 23rd birthday (whoop whoop) and praying that I get at least  60% of the items on my birthday wishlist!

I blackmailed my sister into taking these test shots for me with my camera after church on sunday. 
THIS IS NOT AN OUTFIT POST. 
What do you think? I'm still trying to get a hang of this blogging thing you see.

Love and light
xx
.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. So sorry to hear about your friends. It must have been really hard for you. I love the outfit though and remain strong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words Juliet. xx

      Delete

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard