5 MADE IN NIGERIA COLD SHOULDER PIECES YOUR WARDROBE NEEDS!

7:29 am


Cold shoulder pieces are no longer a trend, it is now a wardrobe essential. Its flirty, easy,chic and very flattering.
Whatever your style is; hipster, street urban, grunge, I dare say the trend looks good on everyone. From tops to dresses to jumpsuits, there are a lot of off-the-shoulder option to choose from which makes it so easy to incorporate the trend into your wardrobe.
I love made in Nigeria pieces and there are so many versatile ready to wear Nigerian brands that have hoped on the trend also. I've picked out 5 really cool ones that I'm currently swooning over.


Off the shoulder shift dress from Frankie & Co Lagos. I love the prints on this dress, there's so much and so little going on at the same time. The length is also perfect. Its a cool day or night-time outfit.


The Sabena top by Isi Brown is retailed at Grey Velvet stores . I love this piece because if you pair it with jeans; its casual and when you rock these with some pant trousers, it could be formal.

This puffy, detachable sleeves off shoulder top from Roco the brand caught my attention. Its unconventional and you'll surely make a statement in this.

Oh I'm thrilled by the frill! (see what I did there? lol) And it comes with pockets ! Love it! The designer is e4ma designs.

#Foundonkonga. These two pieces are chic and very easy to wear, they are both sold on Konga and retail for about #6000.

Which one of these outfits is your favorite? How do you wear off-the-shoulder tops? Let me know in the comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard