LAGOS CITY CHIC TAKES ABUJA FOOD BAZAAR #GoalABJBazzar!

7:32 pm


 Fun, fashion, food and good music was the unofficial theme for yesterday's Abuja food festival. Straight from the airport I headed to City park, Wuse for the event. Why? Because I'm a foodie (jokes).

If you were in Abuja yesterday and you didn't make it, you were wrong! This was the first Abuja food bazaar and it was organised by food blog Abuja Eats in collaboration with Goal Abuja and I must give it to them, it was a successful event.
Citybridge Sportsplex in city park was overflowing with the  cool kids, IJGBs, locals, the young at heart, almost everybody in Abuja came out despite the downpour. There was a variety of vendors including Fashion retailers! Some of the food retailers included Sandwichcuppa, Misen Cakes, Gyros 2 grill, Slimbrooke's food company, Honey dew pops among others.
With good music and the tantalizing aromas from the stalls, its no surprise that I exceeded my food budget for the day!
Here are some of the things I had

Photos of some of the stands/ vendors






















Fabulous guests:






















It was a wonderful experience and thanks to my good instagram friend @aramide_olusunle for inviting me. 
Where you at the event? Did you see me? Let me know all about your experience at the food bazaar in the comments section below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard